Have you ever asked yourself “What does God want me to do with my life?”
More than half of Churchgoers report that they don’t get to do what they do best in their parishes. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Living Your Strengths is a ministry tool designed to help adults maximize their God-given talents in all aspects of life – personal, professional, and spiritual.
Based on more than 50 years of scientific research, Living Your Strengths will help you to identify and strengthen your God given talents and to develop the potential hidden deep within you.
God expects nothing more from you than to live the life for which you were created. He wants you to be yourself!
Join Us for Strengths Discovery Program –– is a three, 2.5-hours-a-week discovery program for adults that enables participants to identify, understand, and explore their God-given talents so that they can further develop and apply their strengths in all aspects of their lives. It will inspire you to discover your true calling.
To Learn more and Register email: email@example.com
Materials are available in the parish office for $15.00. The material cost includes:
- The Living Your Strengths Book (which contains the access-code for the Online Assessment);
- one-personal coaching session ( a $100.00 value);
- small group discussion, sharing and learning together through each of the four weeks.
- AND of course — refreshments and great fellowship!!
With the Strengths Discovery our facilitators and coaches will accompany you as you:
• Identify your top five God given talents
• Recognize the value of your talents
• Use your talents for personal growth & service to others
• Develop strength-based community
• Learn how to form complementary partnerships
• Improve your relationship with others
For more information please contact Ms. Sharon A. Bogusz at 724-539-8629, ext. 22 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org