Our annual Parish Festival will be Saturday, July 26 from 5 - 9 p.m. and Sunday July 27 from noon - 9 p.m. This is our major fundraising event of the year and we need the help of ALL parishioners with one or more of the following:
- We need parishioners to volunteer for a 2 or 3 hour shift at one of the booths or serving the chicken dinner. Sign up sheets are near the entrance to the Basilica.
- We also need donations of items you no longer use for Peddlers Village,
- We need donations of new items with a total value of $30 or more in baskets for the basket auction
- We need glassware for the dime pitch.
- We need baked goods for the bake sale and cakes for the chicken dinner.
- We also need soda, ketchup, mustard, and paper goods for the food booths.
- We need you to spread the word about our Festival to your friends and neighbors.
- We need you to PRAY for good weather and for the success of the festival!!!
- We need you to come and have a great time with your family and friends!!!
For more information, check out the bulletin or our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/SaintVincentBasilicaParish.